How can we help?
If you haven't found the answer to your question in our frequently asked questions write to us. We will usually get back to you within two working days.
Head of Customer Success
We are asked these questions particularly often. Perhaps yours is among them:
I cannot log in or have forgotten my password. What do I need to do?
If you cannot log in:
- Check whether you have entered your username correctly.
- Pay attention to lower-case and upper-case letters and check whether caps-lock is on.
If you are still unable to log in, you can request a new password here.
I have registered but have not received an activation e-mail. What do I need to do?
- The e-mail may be in your spam folder. Look in your e-mail account's spam folder and mark the e-mail as "Not spam".
- You may have entered your e-mail address incorrectly during the registration process and the e-mail may have been returned to us. Register again and look out for typos!
Is the service subject to a fee?
There are free and fee-based services. For child carers, the service is always free of charge. Parents can subscribe for free in order to gain a picture of the available child carers. Any subsequent contact is subject to a fee.
Why is nobody answering my advertisement?
How complete your profile is can often be the decisive factor. The more complete your profile is, the greater the chance that somebody will contact you.
- Upload a photograph
- Fill in your profile to the greatest extent possible
- Provide more detailed information about yourself and the position to be filled
We also recommend that you answer advertisements yourself.
Which means of payment are accepted?
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Klarna (only for one-time payments)